Currently Listening to: “Fight Out Of You” by: Ben Harper
Songs We Sing @ Vine
1. “In the Shadow of the Glorious Cross” by: Sojourn
2. “Center” by: Charlie Hall
3. “Because of Your Love” b: Paul Baloche
4. “Praise My Soul, The King of Heaven” by: High Street Hymns
5. “O Praise Him” by: The Glorious Unseen (crowder)
6. “Let Us Love and Sing and Wonder” by: Indelible Grace Music
7. “In Christ Alone” by: Matt Papa (getty/townend)
Today was fun and full of mess:) I’m glad God allows us to mess things us. It shows us our deep need for him. I enjoyed my time with God today and with the church. I had many mistakes today. My mistakes were I couldn’t remember the start of 2 of songs. I also messed up some song structures and had to repeat some verses cause I messed them up by skipping a prechorus and well it was funny to the band. Our rehearsals were spotless. So it was kinds just an off day but fun day. The time spent with God was sweet and I had allot of feedback that was positive. Even those who noticed the mess ups said it added to the joy in the room. People know me and know my heart. I love worshiping with my church family. 🙂
If your interested in learning from other worship leaders check out this Fred Mckinnon’s blog.
See his “Set List Blog” to see what other leaders are doing! I’ve learned a ton from seeing what others are doing.