Currently listening to: “Add it Up” by: Andrew Belle
- “Hallelujah (shout to the earth) by: Vineyard Atlanta
- “Come Thou Fount” by: Page CXVI
- “Holy God” by: Brian Doerksen
- “When I Survey The Wonderful Cross” by: Page CXVI
- “Oh, Love That Will Not Let Me Go” by: Robbie Seay Band
I enjoyed out songs last sunday. It was good to hear our church family sing such great truths. I’m heading to Franklin TN next week for Recreate 2011 conference for creatives and I’m so stoked! I’m sure you will hear much about it when I return. I’m wrestling with a hymn that is exposing the holds I have in my life. I wanted to share them with you. I hope you enjoy and wrestle with the words of George Matheson’s hymn below.
“Make me a captive, Lord, And then I shall be free;
Forge me to render up my sword, And I shall conqueror be.
I sink in life’s alarms When by myself I stand;
Imprison me within Thine arms.
And strong shall be my hand.”
sundaysetlists – theworshipcommunity – vinemusicclips